Brim World Elite Mastercard
Brim World Elite Mastercard is a Canadian cash-back credit card offered by Brim Financial.
According to Brim Financial, they are the only fintech licensed to issue credit cards in Canada.
Even though this card has high-income requirements and a high annual spending cap, it has one of the best reward programs and insurance packages.
What Is the Brim World Elite Mastercard?
Brim World Elite Mastercard is a benefit-packed cash-back credit card available in Canada. Cardholders enjoy 2% cash back on the first 25000$ annual purchase. Above that, they earn 1% cash back.
Besides that, credit card holders enjoy premium insurance packages and 0% foreign transaction fees.
Brim World Elite Mastercard: At A Glance
· Annual fee: $199 (the first year is free)
· Minimum income requirements ($80000 as an individual, or $150000 per household)
· 2 points per 1 $ on every purchase for your first $25000 spent. After surpassing this cap, you earn 1 point per 1 $ spent.
· No foreign exchange fees
· 50$ for additional members.
· Great insurance packages-For example, common carrier accident insurance, mobile device insurance, and even ticket reimbursement.
Is The Brim World Elite Mastercard Worth It?
Brim World Elite Mastercard should be your top pick if you prefer cash-back credit cards with a hassle-free reward program. Cardholders access Brim’s open reward programs, where you earn extra points on every purchase.
Besides its reward programs, you should apply for this cash-back credit card if you are a frequent traveler.
How Do You Benefit as A Frequent Traveler?
1. No foreign exchange fees-other credit cards charge you 2–3 % foreign exchange fees.
2. You access Boingo Wi-Fi in any of their over 1 million hotspots
3. As a traveler, you enjoy flight delay insurance for up to $500 per day
4. Baggage delay insurance up to $500 per occurrence
5. $1000 event ticket protector insurance
Brim World Elite Mastercard Drawbacks
A high annual fee of $199 is high compared to other cash-back credit cards in the Canadian market.
Brim World Elite Mastercard is not a perfect fit for cardholders who cannot spend over 25000 dollars yearly.
High-income requirements might lock you away if you earn below 80000 dollars per annum.
Brim World Elite Mastercard also has fewer insurance packages.
You might not also enjoy lots of these perks if you are not a frequent traveler.